Hello Friends!Thanks for visiting my site. I always believe everything happens for a reason. And I’m sure God has a reason why you are here in my site right now. I’m gonna share with you something you might or might not have ever heard before. But I believe a glass full of water can never absorb more, no matter how u want it, just as a mind that can never absorb anything once it’s CLOSED….
So since you’re already here, I’m asking you to OPEN UP YOUR MIND FOR A WHILE…
for better absorption of every detail that I wanna share with you right now..
Well, this is just a simple Q & A…
READ THESE LINES OUT LOUD and answer if it’s… EMPLOYEE or BUSINESSMAN?
Who Usually Says…
- “And why are you late again??”— Employee or Businessman?
- “I’m Sorry sir it’s traffic”… Employee or Businessman?
- “sorry baby, can’t go home yet, mommy still have lots of paperworks to get done”— Employee or Businessman?
- “Okay baby, I’m on my way home now, get ready, mommy’s gonna bring you to McDonald’s”— Employee or Businessman?
- “Yaya, can u please get junior’s vitamins at the medicine cabinet..”— Employee or Businessman?
- “Yaya, make sure junior’s gonna have his vitamins, I have to go.”— Employee or Businessman?
- “Thank God, my income for this month has greatly increased!”— Employee or Businessman?
- “My goodness! Everything in the market has increased, yet my salary is still as it is for 5years now!”— Employee or Businessman?
- “Boss, please…”— Employee or Businessman?
- “You’re fired!”— Employee or Businessman?
>> Now, tell me, WHO WOULD YOU RATHER BE?
the EMPLOYEE or the BUSINESSMAN? <<
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PINOY and CHINESE MIND-SET:
- HENRY SY —-
- LUCIO TAN —
- GOKUNG WEI —
- BEN CHAN —
- TIM YAP —
Ilan lang sila sa mga Chinese na naging successful dito sa Pilipinas,
some of them didn’t even get to finish college..,
but try to think of this,
most of their employees are FILIPINO and PROFESSIONAL (Degree-holder)!
Aren’t we wondering why is this so?
Simply because of this reality —-
“Anak, mag-aral k ng mabuti, pra pag nkatapos ka, makahanap ka ng magandang TRABAHO.”
“Anak, ikaw aral bute, para pag ikaw tapos aral, ikaw hawak aten NEGOSYO…”
WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS??? Watch this video Below…
What’s the point???
we better CHANGE our mind-set, GUYS!
We Filipino’s are very talented, knowledgeable and skillful,
and we should never let others BUY our time, talents and skills…
Chinese should be our role model, if they can be successful here in the PHILIPPINES,
how much more us, Filipinos…
If you really want to be successful..,
You better START A BUSINESS NOW!
What BUSINESS if you will ASK? Here’s the IDEA…
Some People Say,
“HINDI KO LINYA ANG BUSINESS, RN(Registered Nurse) AKO EH”
“HINDI KO LINYA ANG BUSINESS, DOKTOR AKO EH”
“HINDI KO LINYA ANG BUSINESS, LAWYER AKO EH”
I respect your opinion, pero eto lang masasabi ko,
kung LINYA-LINYA lang pala ang buhay,
wala sanang…Registered Nurses sa Call Centers,
wala sanang… TEACHERS na DH(Domestic Helper) abroad,
wala sanang ENGINEERS, DOCTORS or LAWYERS na nag-NURSING…
JUST because of GREENER PASTURES!
Guys, let’s just face reality,
Sa panahon ngayon, malaki man o maliit ang kinikita mo, ang tanong,
MAGKANO ANG NATITIRA SA BULSA MO EVERY MONTH?
YOU CAN ONLY EITHER:
(A)Earn & spend less than wat u earn,or…
(B)Earn MORE THAN wat u spend! [by simply adding more to your source of income].
As the old saying goes, “Pag maiksi ang kumot,matutong bumaluktot”–
hindi ba mas maganda kung maiksi ang kumot,BUMILI NG BAGO AT MAS MALAKING KUMOT? GUYS,WAKE UP! Kung kuntento ka na sa kung anong meron ka ngayon, it’s time to ask yourself, napasaya mo na rin ba ang PAMILYA at mga mahal mo sa buhay?
just TRY 2 REFLECT
COME TO THINK OF IT!
“If you keep doing what you’ve always done, You’ll ALWAYS get what you’ve ALWAYS got… so, if you want something you’ve NEVER had, you gotta do something you’ve NEVER done!”
Now, this idea may or may not appear NEW to you.. but as I have said, JUST BE LIKE AN EMPTY CUP AND HAVE AN OPEN-MIND AS YOU EXPLORE MY SITE.